We know that getting involved and volunteering at a rally is even more fun than just watching. But does it all have to be so chaotic? We hope not! On this page are some short training brochures that will help you know what to do in your volunteer assignment. These brochures are for you to read at home. Of course, there will still be a volunteer training session at the event so, don’t forget to check the Event Schedule in the Rally Guide!
List of Brochures
- Working Arrival at a Start Control (one page)
- Working Start at a Start Control (one page)
- Working the Finish Control (one page)
- Marshaling a Road Closure (two pages)
- Example Control Layout (two pages)
- Example Control Signs (one page)
List of Forms
We have posted a few standard forms here for your reference. We hope this makes the forms less mysterious when you see them in use at the rally.